(2.5 hours including a 15–minute break)
A corruption prevention awareness-raising workshop for council staff in operational roles.
Who should attend?
- general staff who work in areas such as customer service, stores, enforcement, waste management, child care, library services, leisure facilities and road or general maintenance.
- the nature of corruption
- the meaning of corrupt conduct under the Independent Commission Against Corruption Act 1988
- examples of corruption in local government
- the consequences of corruption for you, your workplace and the community.
About the ICAC and reporting corruption:
- what the ICAC does
- reporting corruption.
- your role in council’s corruption prevention efforts.
While appropriate activity scenarios and case examples will be selected to cater to the specific needs of the participants, we are unable to offer a fully-customised workshop except in special circumstances.
Enquiries and contact details: